ADVANCED DIVER COURSE OUTLINE
- Candidate should be certified as a SCUBA Diver or Open Water
- Possess a log book and dives are logged for reference
- Liability releases and medical report will be requested prior to course enrollment.
- Course name: Advanced Level Course
- Limits: Maximum depth: 30-40 meters
- Duration: A minimum of 21 hours course required and will depend on your personal time or/and the schedule of the group you are in.
- 1 Orientation Session
- Independent studies (Manual to read) + Final exam
- 6 Open Water Specialty dives + 2 Free Dives:
- 3 Mandatory Specialities : Deep + Navigation + Night or Low Visibility
- 3 Specialities out of: Pic Performance Buoyancy, Lead, Wreck, Search & Recovery, Photography, Collection, …
- All needed gear will be provided by XDC nevertheless, full personal gear is highly recommended.
- Personal Gear: mask, booties, wetsuit, fins, bcd, regulator, computer
- Personal Gear for the advanced (a must): smb + spool + compass + 2 lights + slate
 Rate & Payment
- Down payment is required
- Course Fee: 500- USD
- Special group rates are available
No certifications are to be issued unless all the below are all met:
- Prerequisites met
- All courses fully completed
- Written exam submitted with a passing grade
- Courses fees completely paid
- Certifications are earned not purchased
- Skipping a planned/approved session for more than once will result on a 50$ extra charge to have the session reschedule.
- If any of the above course(s) was not fully completed after 3 months of its start date, will result on cancelling the course without any compensation.
- The courses fees are non-refundable in the event: Attendee Stopped, By-passed 3 months or Cancelled.