Scroll to top
- ZONE A: Dbayeh to Boire
- ZONE B: AUB Wall / Amshit
- ZONE C: Khaldeh / Selaata
- Each zone has a different rate due to the distance from the club …check rates
- For ZONE B & C a minimum of 6 Fun divers to go, otherwise it will be ZONE A or billed accordingly if everyone agrees
- Zone B & C or special local diving trips are not covered by: Free Course Dives or Bundles
- Fun dives prices for all zones or special trips, includes only: Weights + Weight belt + Aluminum Tank
- Additional gear or services will be charged accordingly
- Nitrox up to 40% +10 USD & Nitrox up to 100% +20 USD …check rates
BOAT & DIVES
- Boat will leave on time.
- You need to be at least 30′ in advance for fun dives.
- Dives can be cancelled due to weather or sea conditions or management decision; stay tuned.
- Cancellation or not showing after reservation for any event or scuba dive, will result in the full amount billing.
- Cancelling or aborting a dive for any reason or no reason, will result in the full amount billing.
- Recreational dive time is limited to 60 minutes & technical dive time is limited to 90 minutes.
- Divers that are not at least diving once a week, are required to clear their gear from the gear room, or a storage fees of 250 USD will be charged to their account for the related season.
- Frequent divers are to leave only 1 full set of gear at all time in the club premises, spaces are limited.
- Gear rental: +15 USD (regulator + BCD) / +5 USD steel tank / +5 USD slate / +10 USD light or SMB / +15 USD computer …check rates
- Dry suit rental is available upon demand and availability.
- Fun dives and courses are on prepaid basis.
- Parking is secured for 12 slots only; first in first served.
- Rules are applicable without any exceptions.
- XDC daily diving schedule is send every week through Whatsapp, send us your mobile number on +9613668636 to include you in the broadcast list.
- When ‘SPECIAL DIVE” is mentioned in an event, please note that the event is off schedule and rates differ. For more information and details you can text or call on +961 3 668636.
- For Weekly Schedule quick overview, PRESS HERE