ENTRY LEVEL COURSE OUTLINE
- The candidate should know how to swim
- Be over 10 years old (guardian is required for less than 18 years old).
- Liability releases and medical reports will be requested prior to course enrollment.
- Course name: Entry Level Course / Scuba Diver course / Open Water Course.
- Limits: Maximum depth: 18 meters
- Duration: A minimum of 31 hours course required and will depend on your personal time or/and the schedule of the group you are in.
- 1 orientation session
- Independent online studies + final online exam (eLearning)
- 1 recap session
- 1 gear session
- Up to 3 pool sessions
- 4 open water dives
- All needed gear is provided by XDC
- We recommend that you own a minimum of personal gear: mask, booties & wet suit.
 Rate & Payment
- Down payment is required
- Course Fee: 500- USD
- Special group rates are available
No certifications will be issued unless all the below are met:
- Prerequisites met
- All courses fully completed
- Written exam submitted with a passing grade
- Courses fees completely paid
- Certifications are earned not purchased
- Skipping a planned/approved session for more than once will result in a 50$ extra charge to have the session reschedule.
- If any of the above course(s) was not fully completed after 3 months of its start date, will result in canceling the course without any compensation.
- The course fees are non-refundable in the event: Attendee Stopped, By-passed 3 months, or Cancelled.